Sponsored by Bob Rohrman Subaru of Fort Wayne
Tickets can be purchased at any of the following locations:
Allen County SPCA
4914 Hanna St, Fort Wayne, IN 46806
H.O.P.E. for Animals
1333 Maycrest Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Bob Rohrman Subaru of Fort Wayne
502 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Pawsitively Paradise Pet Resort
43 N 200 W, Angola, IN 46703
Paws-n-Claws Pet Care Palace
1313 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
All McMahon’s Best-One Tire & Auto Care Locations
2828 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
4201 Coldwater Rd #3, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
5319 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6921 IN-930, Fort Wayne, IN 46803
OFFICIAL CHARITY RAFFLE RULES:
The 2020 Subaru Outback Raffle To Benefit The Allen County SPCA is conducted by the Allen County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Inc. (ACSPCA), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. The raffle is governed by the State of Indiana Charity Gaming Statutes (IC 4-32.3). By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $25.00. A maximum of 5,000 raffle tickets will be sold. This ticket price is not tax deductible.
- Ticket entries can be purchased in-person from an authorized ACSPCA Volunteer Ticket Agent, member or worker. A full listing is available at www.allencountyspca.org.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash or check (made payable to Allen County SPCA). No credit or debit card payments will be accepted. Entries purchased after 5:00 p.m. EST on 12/17/20 must be paid in cash – no checks will be accepted after that time. If an Entrant’s check is returned unpaid by the bank, the entry ticket(s) will be invalid unless a cash payment is received by the ACSPCA by 10:00 a.m. EST, 12/24/20, the official raffle deadline. Entrant will also be subject to all associated bank fees.
- All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Entrant will retain the original printed raffle ticket. The stub will be entered into the drawing and will be retained by the ACSPCA.
- All unsold tickets and proceeds from the raffle ticket sales must be received by the ACSPCA no later than 10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, 12/24/20. If received after the official deadline, all monies will be returned to Entrant(s) and all associated tickets will be invalid.
- One raffle winner will be determined by random drawing to take place on Thursday, 12/24/20 at 1:00 p.m. EST at Bob Rohrman Subaru of Fort Wayne (502 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808). This information will also be announced on the ACSPCA’s social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and website at www.alllencountyspca.org. Entrant(s) do not need to be present to win.
- Winners agree to comply with all IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings. Winner(s) agree to furnish the ACSPCA with his/her Social Security number, verify his/her identity, and sign all required IRS documents (IRS Form 1099) before claiming prize. Winner shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
- The drawn winner of the raffle is entitled to receive a 2020 Subaru Outback. Fair Market Value of the prize is $30,800. The ACSPCA specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability. The ACSPCA is not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the raffle prize.
- The raffle winner must claim the prize within 7 days of the drawing – no later than 1:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, 12/31/20. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days, by responding to telephonic or written notice from the ACSPCA or otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
- Entrants must legibly write their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers on each individual ticket stub. If more than one name is stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. The ACSPCA shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
- Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by the Mayor of Fort Wayne, the Governor of Indiana, or the President of the United States. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by the ACSPCA, and will be announced on the ACSPCA’s website and social media accounts. No further ticket sales will be conducted.
- Entrants, by participating in the raffle, release the ACSPCA, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the ACSPCA, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. The ACSPCA makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
- Any and all disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under arbitration rules in the State of Indiana.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- The raffle winner agrees to allow the ACSPCA and its partners to publish their names and photographs on the ACSPCA’s website, social media accounts, and printed marketing materials.
For more information or questions, please contact the ACSPCA at email@example.com.